Employer / Corporate Superannuation
Rebate Financial Services is able to offer an innovative range of products that allow employers to control and monitor all aspects of administration and compliance of their employee’s superannuation entitlements, while offering employees a superior product and service levels. Major advantages of employer sponsored superannuation programs are:Advantages to Employers:
- Complete superannuation service offering
- Support from an experienced Client Services Team
- Compliance support
- Industry knowledge and experience
- Ongoing communication
- Provide a superior product to employees, in terms of fee structure, product range and insurance offerings.
Improve payroll and HR efficiencies by offering an ease of remittance.
Complete online service allows employers to:
- Consolidate all records and payments in one place
- Remit Contributions
- Register new members
- Advise of terminating members
- Clearing House – Choice of fund processing which allows the employer a simple and secure way of handling the payment to multiple superannuation funds
- Generate reports
- Monitor Compliance
- Wide choice of investment options across asset classes and investment managers
- Some providers offer access to direct share options
- Accurate administration
- Online access to their individual account
- Ability to cater for spouse superannuation with some managers
- Wholesale fees
- Flexible insurance options and rates, often superior to what is available to individuals
- Regular communications
If you are an employer and would like to know more please contact us. We can provide you with a demonstration of the of the benefits to both yourself and your employees of these products.
If you already have implemented an employer super plan, Rebate Financial Services is happy to review your current arrangements to see if we can improve your current service, in terms of service and/or cost. We also are able to provide independent research comparing different programs.
Rebate Financial Services are located in Melbourne, Australia.